Hitting the Jackpot!!

WOOOOO HOOOOOO the first thing i would do would be to scream at the top of my lungs!!!! If i hit the jackpot tomorrow i would make sure that my family was MORE than taken care of, pay off my parents mortgage, redo a few rooms in their house, pay off my sisters student loans and give them all enough money to do what they want with it. Then i would make sure that my grandparents could live comfortably and do as they please until they just cant anymore! As for me….i would invest some of the money, maybe by some real estate, walk up and down fifth ave and buy what ever i wanted (b/c i can). once all that is said and done i would TRAVEL TRAVEL TRAVEL!!!!! i would spend a few months around the world, in some of the nicest hotels and in some small villages where i can really get a feel of that country.  When i get home from my travel i know i would be bored as hell so i would most likely get a job, even volunteering somewhere to help others!

2 thoughts on “Hitting the Jackpot!!

1. Yvette Deborrah Montplaiser

Hi, Nicole,
    Oh Yes!! TRAVEL TRAVEL TRAVEL!!!! I am on with you and this one 100% what a great way to start with that lump sum money. I would do the same then return to the stress of the “American Dreams” and pay off all those bill.
    Yvette

2. Loretta Radford

Hi Nicole,
    I said the same thing basically! Paying off the mortgage, buying my kids houses and cars, travel and shop. We all dream of winning lotto and have it spent immediately. Of course you would be on Fifth Ave!!!!!Volunteering is a great idea, I did not mention that, but I am always thinking of ways to help the lower income and under privileged kids in my neighborhood. Working in the schools I see so much and do not think enough is done for them. Great ideas, I hope you hit it big – dont forget about me!!!! — Loretta