Balancing Work and Family

Balancing work and family is always something that should be important to you.  Currently i am working full time at a real estate office in Brooklyn and going to school at night, you can only image how busy i am! Sometimes i get so overwhelmed with both work and school work i tend to take it out on the ones i love most. Recently i told myself that i would keep all work and school work out of my house and away from my friends/family.  I set certain days to get all my school work done, and promise myself on my hour commute back and fourth from Brooklyn that i wont bring my work frustrations home!  everyone has there way of doing things, this happens to be mine….seems to be working so far…..except for Monday, Mondays are rough for everyone!

2 thoughts on “Balancing Work and Family

1. Yvette Deborrah Montplaiser

Balancing work and family is not an easy task as Loretta mentioned having your children all grown up is one thing but there is another phase with them. They don’t ever leave you alone. As my mother always thought us that ” mothers’ job are never done”. I proof this statement to be true.
    Yvette

2. Loretta Radford

It is hard to balance work and family, to find the time to get everything done. Wait until you have kids!!!! Thank goodness my kids are older and I did not have to worry too much about them. It still is hard, but it is important to make sure you make time for family in the midst of it all. I like that you decided you would not take it home with you and that on your way home, you will use that time to destress. Good idea. – Loretta