A Book I Would Love to Write

I think i would most love to write a book about my family! I say this for a few reasons; one it would be a comedy,romance,drama,horror,action thriller all rolled up into one! Another reason is the fact that it would be fun and easy to write, i swear i catch myself saying out loud “you cant make this stuff up” all the time. If i had a pen and paper hand half the time i would make millions! My family is over the top outrageous. There is always something going on, good or bad. We are a very large bunch and always traveling in group…….a day does not go by where we are notĀ getting in to trouble or causing a scene somewhere.

3 thoughts on “A Book I Would Love to Write

1. Yvette Deborrah Montplaiser

Hi, Nicole,
    I would love to read your book, because researching family history is about finding information on our ancestors, discovering relatives and hearing new stories, not heard before, about all these people. As Loretta stated we can all relate to you.
    Yvette

2. Loretta Radford

I also would write about my family and those close to me. THere is always something going on good, bad, indifferent. “I cant make this stuff up”” is something I’m always saying when I am telling about the latest news. I can relate to you!!